Storia2020-09-11T10:13:08+02:00

1943

Establishment in Treviso

1960

Botter brothers and employees

1976

Transfer of the company headquarters to via Treviso in Silea (TV)

1995

Obtaining the VDE 0551 approval

1997

Transfer of the company headquarters to via Sile in Silea (TV)

2003

Obtaining the UL file E227716

Obtaining UNI EN ISO 9001 certification

2005

Obtaining the UL file E253717

2015

Obtaining ENEC certification

2017

Transfer of the company headquarters to Strada della Serenissima in Silea (TV)

2020

Start extension

2020

Renzo Botter with his sons Andrea and Massimo

"A CONTINUOS DEVELOPMENT ALWAYS LINKED TO OUR ROOTS"