Statement on the processing of personal data
(provided pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679)
According to the provisions of EU Regulation no. 2016/679:
- Personal data is processed solely for the purpose of using the services offered and is strictly linked to performing the institutional activities related to Botter Elettrotecnica s.r.l.
- According to the regulations indicated, this processing will be based on the principles of correctness, fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality;
- The data will be processed using computers and IT-enabled tools, with organisational and processing methods related to the aforementioned purposes and, however, in order to guarantee the confidentiality and integrity of said data; specific security measures are taken to prevent loss, illegal or improper use and unauthorised access of data.
- Personal data will not be communicated to third parties or disseminated;
- Links to external websites are provided as a simple service to users, with the exclusion of any liability regarding the completeness and correctness of information contained in the sites themselves. The Owner and operator of the site has no control on the contents or their use, and on the quality and completeness of the information in external sites, whose responsibilities fall directly on their owners and/or managers.
Rights of Data Subjects
Data subjects have the right to obtain from the Guarantor, where appropriate, access to their personal data and the correction or deletion of such data or limitation of their processing and to object to their processing (pursuant to articles 15 to 22 of the regulation), or to initiate legal proceedings against the Guarantor under article 79 of the regulation.
If a data subject considers that the personal data concerning him or her has been processed in violation of the Regulation, he or she has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor pursuant to article 77 of the regulation, or to initiate legal proceedings against the Guarantor pursuant to article 79 of the regulation.
- “Cookies” are small text files created by some websites on the user’s computer when they access a specific site, with the aim of storing and transmitting information. Cookies are sent by a web server (which is the computer of the website visited) to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and stored on the user’s computer. They are then redirected to the website during subsequent visits to the website.
- Cookies may remain in the system even for long periods of time and may also contain a unique identification code. This allows the websites that use them to keep track of the user’s navigation within the website itself for statistical or advertising purposes, i.e. to create a personalised profile of the user based on the pages that the user has visited and then show and/or send him/her targeted ads (so-called Behavioural Advertising).
Cookies used in this website
This website only uses session cookies that are strictly necessary to allow specific functions for ensuring normal navigation and use of the website, and are automatically deleted at the end of each navigation.
Data Controller: Botter Elettrotecnica s.r.l. – Strada della Serenissima 12 – 31057 Silea (TV) Italy
Data Processor: Botter Elettrotecnica s.r.l. – Strada della Serenissima 12 – 31057 Silea (TV) Italy
Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org